Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan korean bbq burger recipe. You can cook vegan korean bbq burger using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- Prepare of Kimchi Ketchup:.
- You need of Kimchi, 2 Cabbages.
- Take of Tomato Ketchup, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Get of @chillibellasg's Korean Chili Paste / Gochujang, 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Use of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A', 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Use Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/4 Lemon.
- Take of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/4 Lemon.
- Provide of Korean BBQ Sauce:.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A',.
- You need 1 Dash of Liquid Smoke,.
- Use 4 TBSP of Vegan-Friendly Soy Sauce / Tamari,.
- Provide 1 TBSP of Rice Wine / Mirin,.
- Get 1 TBSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Provide Pinch of Garlic Powder,.
- Use Pinch of Ginger Powder,.
- You need Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Get Pinch of Gochugaru,.
- Provide 1 Stalk of Scallions,.
- Get of Burger:.
- Take of Sesame Oil, A Drizzle.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic,.
- You need of Crushed Ginger, 1" Sliced Into Halves.
- Use 2 Stalks of Crushed Scallion,.
- Get 4 of Beyond Meat Burger Patties,.
- Use 2 of King Oyster Mushrooms,.
- Take 4 of Vegan Burger Buns,.
- You need 1 Handful of Kimchi Finely Chopped,.
- Take 1 Handful of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
Steps to make Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- You can check out my previous vegan kimchi and vegan burger buns recipes..
- Prepare the kimchi ketchup. Blitz kimchi, ketchup, chili paste and maple syrup in a blender until smooth. Transfer into a bowl. Add nori flakes, lemon zest and juice. Mix until well combined. Taste and adjust for sweetness and spiciness. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the Korean bbq sauce. In a bowl, add maple syrup, soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, mushroom powder and gochugaru. Mix until well combined. Add in scallion. Set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare the burger. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle some sesame oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in 2 patties. Add in the crushed garlic, 1/2" ginger and 1 stalk of scallion. *You can crush them with a back of a knife.*.
- Brush the patties with the bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Flip and brush the patties with some more bbq sauce. Baste the patties with all the liquid. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate with all the crushed aromatics..
- Brush the patties again with more bbq sauce. Repeat the steps for the remaining patties. *By cooking the patties in batches will prevent overcrowding of the skillet, which will create steam rather than searing and cooking.* Slice the mushroom lengthwise into 4 slices. You should have a total of 8 slices..
- In the same skillet, drizzle some sesame oil. Place in the mushroom slices. Again, you can do this in batches. Brush the mushrooms with bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is lightly caramelized. Flip and brush with more bbq sauce..
- Slice burger buns into 3 tiers. Toast the buns in the same skillet. Once all the patties and mushrooms have been cooked, buns have been toasted, in the same skillet, pour in the remaining bbq sauce. Deglaze and reduce slightly until thick consistency. It should coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl..
- Assemble the burger. Smear kimchi ketchup on the bottom buns. Add some kimchi over the top. Place the patties over the kimchi and drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top. Scatter some scallions..
- Add on the 2nd tiers and smear on some more kimchi ketchup. Followed by 2 slices of mushrooms each. Drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top and some scallions. Close the top of the burger buns. Serve immediately..
If you find this Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.