Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes – vegan recipe. You can have red velvet cupcakes – vegan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan:
- Take 1 Cup of Milk Non Dairy (Coconut milk).
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Take 1.25 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1 Cup of Sugar Powdered.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/3 Teaspoon of Oil.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Red food colour.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan:
- Preheat oven to 180 degree. Line cupcake pans with paper liners..
- Mix milk and vinegar and allow it to curdle..
- Sift flour,cocoa,sugar,baking powder,baking soda and salt..
- Once milk curdles add food colour and vanilla extract. Mix the dry and wet ingredients till there are no lumps. DONT beat or overmix it..
- Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting recipe.I used cream cheese frosting as it goes well with the Red Velvets :-).
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.