Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken asian rice bowl recipe. You can cook fried chicken asian rice bowl using 32 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl:
- Take of Chicken Nuggets.
- Take 2/3 lb of Chicken, skinless, boneless.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of hot sauce (optional).
- Use of oil for pan frying.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need of base.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 medium of yellow onion, rough chop.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic chopped.
- Use of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame oil (or oil of your choosing).
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of hot sauce (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Provide 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Use 1 cup of Chicken broth or water.
- You need of Slurry.
- Use 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need of Finish.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice per serving.
- Prepare of sesame seeds (optional).
- Use of Green onion, diced (optional).
Instructions to make Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl:
- Cut chicken into bit sized, nugget pieces.
- Mix the egg, salt and pepper and hot sauce if using from the chicken nuggets section in a bowl..
- Mix in cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of flour from the chicken nuggets section..
- Add a touch of water to the mix, mix until you have a batter just slightly thinner than pancake batter. It usually takes about 1 tablespoon..
- Put enough oil in a stir-fry pan, wok or skillet to come up about half way on the chicken nuggets. Set on medium heat..
- Put the chicken pieces in the batter, stir well until all coated..
- When the oil is hot, take some chicken pieces, roll in the 1 cup of flour, carefully drop in the oil. Don't overcook the nuggets. Flip when golden on the first side, remove when the other side is golden. Repeat until all cooked..
- Carefully remove all but about 2-3 tablespoons of the oil..
- Chop garlic cloves, add to hot oil. Stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add the chopped onion to the pan. Stir-fry about 3-4 minutes until translucent..
- Add everything from the sauce section except the broth. Stir well, allow to cook for a minute..
- Add the broth, allow to simmer for 3 minutes..
- Stir the cornstarch and water together from the slurry section..
- While stirring the broth mix, slowly add the slurry.
- Bring to a boil for about 30 seconds, turn down heat to a simmer..
- Cook until the mixture thickens to your liking. Usually 2-4 minutes..
- Add the chicken pieces back in. Stir to coat..
- Serve with rice, garnish with green onion and sesame seeds if you choose..
Japanese comfort food, Oyakodon is chicken meat and beaten eggs, simmered in a sweet and savory stock, and eaten over cooked rice in a bowl. Try it for breakfast some cold morning. Or rice noodles or yakisoba noodles! Omg I might love noodles even more than jasmine rice. Have a little bit of extra sauce kicking around and toss the noodles with the chicken and veg and you've got another unique meal for the week.
If you find this Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.