Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Conkity's Crab Cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Conkity's Crab Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Conkity's Crab Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely buy a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to conkity's crab cakes recipe. You can have conkity's crab cakes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Conkity's Crab Cakes:
- Get 1 lbs of crab meat.
- Use 1/2 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dill.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Use 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of French Fried Onions.
- Take 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
Steps to make Conkity's Crab Cakes:
- Mix everything in large bowl, adding the crab last. Form into patties 4 large, or 8 small..
- With some olive oil and/or butter on a medium heat cook patties 2-4 minutes on each side..
- You can use mayo instead of Greek yogurt, but I have a distaste for mayo..
If you find this Conkity's Crab Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.