Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Parmesan Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Parmesan Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant parmesan casserole recipe. To cook eggplant parmesan casserole you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant Parmesan Casserole:
- Get 1 of whole eggplant, skinned and cubed.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 10-20 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan.
- Take 1 (45 oz) of jar of pasta sauce.
- Take 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of dried penne.
- Take 4 cups of water.
Steps to make Eggplant Parmesan Casserole:
- Heat oil in a frying pan at medium high heat..
- Blend together eggs and flour. If it looks too thick add a bit of milk..
- Add a handful of the cubed eggplant to the batter and carefully place each one in the hot oil. Fry until each cube turns gold and starts to float the oil..
- Transfer cooked eggplant to a casserole dish. Repeat steps 3 until all the eggplant has been cooked and add the basil leaves..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Boil the 4 cups of water for the pasta and cook penne for 15 minutes or till tender.
- Drain pasta and add it to the eggplant pieces. Sprinkle with half a cup of parmesan and toss..
- Cover the penne and eggplant with the pasta sauce then top with remaining parmesan..
- Bake casserole for 15-20 minutes to heat through. Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Eggplant Parmesan Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.