Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Korean Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean fried chicken recipe. You can have korean fried chicken using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Fried Chicken:
- Provide of chicken legs.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Take of egg.
- Take of Rock salt.
- You need of canola oil(or enough for deep fry).
- Use of For Korean Fried Chicken sauce.
- You need of Garlic.
- Provide of Sesame Oil.
- Get of honey.
- Get of Lee Kum kee.
- Prepare of Sesame seed.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of flour.
- Take of water.
- Use of banana ketchup or tomato sauce.
Steps to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Put the flour into 2 separate breading plate then scramblr 2 eggs and put it on 3rd plate which makes it 3 breading plate.
- Clean and slice the chicken so that it will be cooked evenly..
- Put salt into the chicken then massage it so the salt will cover all chicken evenly..
- Put chicken on the breadinv pan(flour) then make sure it's all civered with flour then after that put in on the breading pan(scrammbled egg) coat it evenly then coat it finally with the last breading pan(flour) repeat to all chicken legs..
- Make sure the oil is hot then put 2 chicken legs at a time or 3 chicken legs depending in your apn capacity. Make sure dont overcrowd. 10 mins each side of chicken repeat to all chicken. Make sure it's low to medium heat to make sure it's cooked deep..
- Finely minced the garlic then saute it..
- Put the honey and the lee kum kee then mix it..
- Add ketchup or tomato sauce then mix it.
- On separate bowl mix flour and water make sure to mix evenly so that there will be no residue of flour then add it in the pan together with sesame oil then mix it.
- Add the sugar and half of sesame seed and keep on mixing until it's not to thick and not to sloppy..
- When it's finish. On a separate pan tuen it on low heat then put the cooked chicken legs first then put the korean fried chicken sauce then mix it evenly so that all chicken legs will be coated..
- When it's finish and coated well. Put it on a serving plate then add the remaining sesame seed. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Korean Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.