Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach recipe. To make simple side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach:
- Take of Sweet potato.
- Take 12 oz of sweet potato ribbons.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2-3 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Provide of Spinach:.
- Use 1 bag (6 oz) of baby spinach.
- You need 4-6 cloves of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach:
- Preheat oven to 425 F..
- Put the sweet potato ribbons in a big bowl. Add the honey, oil cinnamon, salt and pepper to the ribbons and mix well..
- Put a greased aluminum foil over a baking dish/pan ams add the ribbons to it..
- Place the baking dish/tray into the oven and bake for 35 minutes. You may want to check it every 10 minutes and stir a bit so that the top layer will not be overcooked while the lower layer is still undercooked. (Oven differs so you can adjust the cooking time depending on the texture you like.).
- While baking the ribbons, add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add garlic to the skillet once the oil is heated..
- Cook for 2 minutes or until garlic starts to turn brown. Turn off heat..
- Add spinach to the skillet and remove from heat. Keep stirring until wilted..
- Season with salt and pepper (you can also add some lemon juice if there is some left)..
- Serve with your favourite entrees 😀 (they go well with fish, poultry, steak, etc).
If you find this Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.