Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with replacing the bulbs. Complete this for your house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nachos with tomato salsa & corn on cob recipe. To cook nachos with tomato salsa & corn on cob you need 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob:
- Provide of For Nachos.
- Take of refined flour.
- Get of maize flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of Refined oil.
- You need of baking powder.
- Use of water.
- Take of For tomato salsa.
- You need of tomato roasted and chopped.
- Get of red fresh chilli roasted and chopped.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide of oregano.
- Provide of tomato puree.
- Get of lemon juice.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Provide of For Corn on Cob.
- Prepare of whole maize.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- You need of chopped Prasley.
- Provide of For garnish.
- Use of cherry tomatoes roasted.
- You need of black olives.
- Get of green olives.
- Use of big tomato.
- Use of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob:
- For tortilla:- sieve the flours, salt and baking powder into a large mixing bowl, add refined oil and rub with both palm, mix well, add water mix well to create smooth dough..
- Cover the dough with samp cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Make balls, roll it into 4 inch diameter, cut into 6 quarters, dock it with docker or fork, fried till crisp..
- For Salsa:- heat oil over medium heat, saute onion and garlic for 1 minute, put all other ingredients of tomato salsa, and cook until the raw aroma goes out..
- Corn on the cob:- boil the corn with salt, cut into 3 pieces. Now heat butter in a pan, add lemon juice, and toss corn in the mixture.put seasoning..
- Plating:- place the fried nachos in the plate, add tomato salsa on the top, add grated mozzarella, black green olives, parsley..
- Serve with extra tomato salsa and corn on the cob..
The spicy and tangy taste of tomato salsa gives a nice kick to your taste buds and makes you have some more. This recipe is an ideal dip for Nachos chips or Doritos chips and can even be had on fajitas. Here we made a different salsa an authentic salsa in Indian style making salsa with burnt tomatoes, chilies, and garlic. How to make Perfect Nachos with Salsa: Nachos with salsa is a perfect snack for a movie or a game time. Preparing nachos at home is as simple as making a salsa.
If you find this Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.