Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) recipe. You can cook glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free):
- Take 1 of medium firm tofu (19OZ).
- Get 1 packet of mushrooms (250 grams).
- Take 3 of chopped carrots.
- Get 2 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Get 1 cup of chopped leek.
- Get of Chopped scallions.
- Use 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of toasted pecans.
- Get of For the glazed:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Take 1 clove of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free):
- To prepare the tofu, drain the excess water, and squeeze dry it with a towel or paper tissues, and leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours before making the recipe (or even overnight)..
- Heat sesame oil on a nonstick pan, crumble tofu and cook for 5 minutes, followed by mushrooms for a few minutes, and lastly the rest of the veggies, and cook for 15 stirring every now, and then until everything is well cooked..
- While that's cooking, prepare the glaze by mixing the water and cornstarch well first without leaving any lumps, then the rest of the glaze's ingredients..
- Add the glaze as a last step, and stir to coat everything..
- Serve warm on rice, with lettuce wraps, top of salad, or as a side dish..
If you find this Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.