Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted sweet potato-pumpkin purée (for infants/toddlers) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted sweet potato-pumpkin purée (for infants/toddlers) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted sweet potato-pumpkin purée (for infants/toddlers) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted sweet potato-pumpkin purée (for infants/toddlers) recipe. To make roasted sweet potato-pumpkin purée (for infants/toddlers) you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted sweet potato-pumpkin purée (for infants/toddlers):
- Take 100 gms of red pumpkin.
- Use 100 gms of sweet potatoes.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 of tsn cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 of tsn nutmeg powder.
- Get of water as needed for pureeing.
- Take 1 of tbn oil for roasting.
Steps to make Roasted sweet potato-pumpkin purée (for infants/toddlers):
- After cleaning, Chop sweet potatoes and pumpkins in thin wedges.
- Brush a tbsn oil on them using a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle a tsn of nutmeg and cinnamon powder on them and coat well.
- Fill up half of a baking dish/tray with water and place the veggies in a bake/roasting safe bowl in the dish.
- Cover the whole dish with aluminium foil sheet and roast in oven for 30 minutes. Alternatively, You can roast using the gas stove directly(being careful not to burn the veggies).
- Remove the aluminium cover after roasted and let the veggies cool.
- Deskin the veggies and place them in a bowl.
- Mash them well and add a pinch of salt and mix well. Toddlers can consume the purée after this.
- For infants, purée the mix in a blender using very little water.
- This purée can be enjoyed warm/at room temperature.
- Tip: check your infant/toddler’s allergic reactions to cinnamon and nutmeg before adding them. This purée tastes just as good with the addition of salt only!.
If you find this Roasted sweet potato-pumpkin purée (for infants/toddlers) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.