Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tofu Hamburg Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Hamburg Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Hamburg Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu hamburg steak recipe. You can have tofu hamburg steak using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu Hamburg Steak:
- Get of medium firm tofu (about 9 oz).
- Prepare of round pork (50%) and beef (50%).
- Take of onion, minced.
- You need of panko bread crumbs.
- Take of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of Nutmeg to taste.
- Take of egg.
- Use of (For mushroom sauce).
- Get of water (about 3/5 cup).
- Take of dashi powder.
- You need of shimeji mushrooms (Can be substituted with 100g maitake mushrooms).
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of mirin.
- You need of ginger, grated.
- You need of katakuri-ko (Can be substituted with corn starch).
- Take of (For garnish).
- Prepare of daikon radish, grated.
- Prepare of Shiso leaves, broccoli, tomato.
Steps to make Tofu Hamburg Steak:
- Saute minced onion until golden brown..
- Pat-dry tofu..
- Put sauted onion, tofu,ground meat, panko, salt, pepper, nutmeg and egg into a bowl. Mix well..
- Form the meat mixture into 5-6 patties..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil (not included in the ingredient list) in a pan over medium heat, and saute one side of the patties..
- Flip the patties, cover the pan with a lid and steam for 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Remove the lid and brown both sides of the patties over high heat..
- While steaming the patties, put water, dashi powder, shimeji mushrooms, soy sauce, mirin and ginger into a sauce pan and bring it to a boil..
- Dissolve katakuri-ko with one tablespoon of water..
- Reduce the heat under the sauce mixture and add katakuri-ko solution. Stir well until the sauce thickens.
- Plate the patties on a plate, pour the mushroom sauce and top with grated daikon radish. Serve with julienned shiso leaves, tomato, and boiled broccoli..
Put the fu pieces in a plastic baggie and use a pestle or something hard to crush the pieces into a powder. Put sauted onion, tofu,ground meat, panko, salt, pepper, nutmeg and egg into a bowl. Ground meat – Japanese often make hamburger steak from "Aibiki mince". Aibiki is minced beef and pork combined. The larger the pork portion in the mixture the more tender the hamburger steak will be generally speaking.
If you find this Tofu Hamburg Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.