Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey shawarma recipe. You can cook turkey shawarma using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Shawarma:
- Provide 10 of pita bread.
- Use of Grilled or cooked boneless Turkey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Use 2 tsp of lempn juice.
- Use 3 tablespoon of mustard.
- Take 3/4 cup of Mayo.
- Get of Grilled or fried Sauges or chicken pranks.
- Prepare 2 tbs of bkack pepper/ hot red chilli sauce.
- Get of Cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 4 of carrot shredded.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide 3 of gloves garlic chopped.
Steps to make Turkey Shawarma:
- Since i had already grilled the turkey, i just shredded them and kept aside withthe grilled sausages.
- Take a bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, mayo, garlic, black pepper. We making the sauce that will be spread on tbe pita bread. Throw in the grilled bones Turkey and add.
- In another bowl combine the shredded cabbage and carrots…pour in the sauce and mix up properly.
- Spread tge sauce on the puta bread, add the mixed veggies, and sausages…top with some red chilli sauce. Add.more sauce on the top to make it really rich..
- Roll the bread with precision, so that no rough edges remain. placed on a non stick pan for 2mins on each side. Then remove, cut up and serve with your favourite drink….
- I had mine with tea..😋🤩😍.
If you find this Turkey Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.