Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to power pack meal – sweet potato fruit salad recipe. To cook power pack meal – sweet potato fruit salad you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad:
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pomegranate.
- Take 1 of Chopped Kiwi.
- Get 1 tbsp of Roasted Flaxseeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Roasted Sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli flaxseeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad:
- Wash the sweet potato and pierce them with a fork. Take a microwave bowl add 1 cup of water and cook on high temperature covered for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes check the potato by inserting a fork. Take out the boiled sweet potato and let it cool down completely. Then cut sweet potato into cubes. Heat a pan with 1 tsp of olive oil and add cubed sweet potatoes..
- Cook them on high medium flame for 4-6 minutes. Switch off of the flame and add oregano, red chilli flakes, salt. Mix them well. Now transfer cooked sweet potatoes in a bowl and allow it to cool down a bit. Now add pomegranate, kiwi, flaxseeds, sesame seeds with lemon juice. Mix them well and serve..
If you find this Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.