Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting recipe. You can cook easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting:
- Provide 17.5 oz of Gingerbread cookie mix.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter.
- Use 1 C of coconut oil.
- Take 1 C of milk chocolate chips.
- Take 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese; softened.
- Prepare 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 C of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 T of banana extract.
- You need 2 T of melted butter.
Instructions to make Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together gingerbread cookie mix, 1/4 C cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, and melted butter until blended..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 C cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. Fold in banana extract. Add a tiny bit of milk if necessary to adjust consistency..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, bakers chocolate, shredded coconut, evaporated milk, pecans, walnuts, white chocolate, molasses, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove, heavy cream, vanilla extract, coffee extract, espresso powder, nutmeg, sour cream, brown sugar, caramelized bananas, rum, rum extract, pumpkin pie spice, honey, cayenne, raspberry, caramel, cashews, cherries, dates, maple, orange, plums, raisins, port, strawberries,.
If you find this Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.