Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bread lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bread lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread lasagna recipe. To cook bread lasagna you need 35 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bread lasagna:
- Provide of For White sauce:.
- Get of butter.
- You need of maida.
- Take of milk.
- Take of oregano.
- Take of chilli flakes.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of For Red sauce:.
- Take of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare of finely chopped ginger.
- Take of small/medium sized tomato.
- Use of chilli flakes.
- Provide of red chillipowder.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of crushed black pepper.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of sugar.
- Prepare of For vegetable filling:.
- Use of medium sized onion (finely chopped).
- Take of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare of medium sized potato (Julianne cut).
- Provide of boiled corn.
- Get of salt.
- Take of tomato ketchup.
- Provide of chilli flakes.
- Use of oil.
- Get of For Other ingredients:.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- Take of processed cheese.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- Provide of oregano.
- Use of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare of boiled corns.
- Prepare of bread slices (used milk bread).
Instructions to make Bread lasagna:
- For White sauce: Keep a nonstick pan at low flame. Now add butter, once butter melts add maida and mix well on low heat. Now add milk and mix well. Add sugar, oregano, chilli flakes and mix well. Stir for 2-3 seconds and keep aside..
- For Red sauce:Boil tomatoes until tender. Cool them down. Remove the outer skin and then add 1/4 cup water and blend it and prepare tomato puree..
- Now on the same pan, add chopped garlic and ginger and saute for few seconds. Add tomato puree and mix well. Now add salt, sugar, chilli flakes, chilli powder and stir on low flame until raw smell is gone from tomato. Keep aside..
- For Vegetable filling:In the same pan, add oil and chopped garlic and ginger then saute for few seconds. Add chopped onions, chopped potato and boiled corn. Now add salt, tomato ketchup, chilli flakes and cook it for few seconds until all the vegetables are 3/4th cooked. You can add the vegetables as per your choice..
- For Assembling: Remove the brown sides from all the bread slices and keep aside. You can make the bread slices little thinner using rolling pin. I haven't done that, I used the bread slices as it is by only removing the hard edges..
- Take a baking tray or container. Spread the white sauce and red sauce and then keep the bread slices on top of it as 2nd layer as shown in picture..
- Now apply red and white sauce again and layer it up with vegetable filling we prepared. Then add both mozzarella and processed cheese and little bit of white sauce..
- Now again layer it up with another layer of breads. Then spread some red and white sauce. And finally add remaining cheese on top of it. Sprinkle chilli flakes, crushed black pepper, oregano, few corns and little bit of red sauce..
- Preheat the microwave in convection mode for 5 mins (180°C). Then bake for 10-15 minutes in 180°C tempreture.After 10-15 minutes your yummy delicious cheesy lasagna will be ready to serve..
If you find this Bread lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.