Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach orzo pasta recipe. You can have spinach orzo pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Orzo Pasta:
- Use of Onion (diced).
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Orzo.
- Take of Spinach (julienned).
- You need of Radicchio (julienned).
- Provide of Sun dried tomatoe (diced).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Spinach Orzo Pasta:
- Bring a medium-size pot of water to boil. Add a generous amount of salt. When the water comes to a rolling boil add pasta. Approximately 9 minutes..
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add a quarter sized amount of olive oil. Add onions and garlic. Add a pinch of salt and fresh cracked pepper. Sauté until onions are translucent. Add radicchio and reduce the heat to medium low..
- Once your pasta is finished cooking drain and add to the onion mixture along with the spinach. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.