Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lunch Thali recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lunch Thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch Thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch thali recipe. To cook lunch thali you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lunch Thali:
- Take 2 bunches of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Use 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 3/4 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 1 tbsp of jeera.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Haldi powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chill powder.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
Instructions to make Lunch Thali:
- For making Spring onion potato subji– In Kadhai add oil, mustard seeds when crackle add crushed garlic..
- Now add onion. Tomato and potato add dry masala cook for 5 min.
- After 5 mins add the green part of spring onion. Again cook for 5 mins..
- For Khichdi. In cooker add ghee, here's, hing, peppercorns, and clove. Add crushed garlic, haldi, red chilli powder add rice water cook for 3 whistles..
- Garlic chutney. In mortar add garlic salt, red chilli powder. Crush it now add little ghee..
- For assembling. Take luchador, subji, garlic chutney, pickle, mango slices and buttermilk.
If you find this Lunch Thali recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.