Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for chicken enchilada soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken enchilada soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken enchilada soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup recipe. To make chicken enchilada soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken enchilada soup:
- Take 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken.
- Use 1 tbsp of veg. oil.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Provide 1 cup of maseca.
- Provide 3 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of red enchillada sauce.
- Use 2 cup of shredded cheddar chese.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken brooth.
Instructions to make chicken enchilada soup:
- In large pot cook chicken in medium heat in oil till brown on all sides. remove set aside..
- cook onion & garlic in remaining oil till clear then add chicken broth.
- in a seperate bowl whisk maseca (1. cup) + 2 cups water till blended.
- pour measeca/water mix with 1 cup water+ enchilada sauce, cheese, salt, chilli powder, cumin – bring to a boil..
- shred cooked chicken and then add to pot..
- reduce heat & simmer 30-40 minutes.
Add chicken broth & refried beans. Add enchilada sauce, cheese and spices Shred the chicken into small, bite-size pieces and add it to the pot. This Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe is so creamy, thick, and easy to make. Loaded with hearty shredded chicken and beans, it is a crowd-pleasing soup that's full of your favorite Mexican flavors. This chicken enchilada shoup is hearty and filling and tastes just like chicken enchiladas.
If you find this chicken enchilada soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.