Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded Hasselback Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Hasselback Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Hasselback Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded hasselback potatoes recipe. You can cook loaded hasselback potatoes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Hasselback Potatoes:
- Prepare of Potatoes————–.
- Provide 6 of medium – small red skin potatoes.
- Get of Butter———————.
- Get 2/3 of melted butter.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare of Topping——————-.
- You need As needed of sour cream.
- Use To taste of Dill weed.
Instructions to make Loaded Hasselback Potatoes:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take chop sticks or flat wooden spoons and place the potato in between them. Slice the thick parts of the potatoes down to the chopsticks so as to not to cut all the way through. Do the ends carefully as not to cut through free hand..
- Mix the butter and spices place the potatoes in an oven safe dish and pour the butter mixture into the potatoes and into its sliced areas..
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour. Sprinkle with kosher salt..
- Place on a plate..
- Add sour cream and dill weed. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Loaded Hasselback Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.