Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cinnamon buns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon buns recipe. You can cook cinnamon buns using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon buns:
- You need of Dough.
- Take 1 cup of warm milk (110 degrees F/450 degrees C).
- Provide 2 of egg room temperature.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted margarine.
- Get 4 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Get 2 1/2 tsp of bread machine yeast.
- Use of Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- Use of Topping.
- Provide 1 of (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of confectioners' sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/9 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Cinnamon buns:
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start..
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Roll dough into a 16×21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C)..
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving..
If you find this Cinnamon buns recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.