Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Blueberry Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Blueberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Blueberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan blueberry muffins recipe. To cook vegan blueberry muffins you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Blueberry Muffins:
- Prepare 1 cup of plus 2 Tbsp almond milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 3 cup of organic all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegan butter, melted.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh organic blueberries.
Instructions to make Vegan Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine almond milk and lemon juice in bowl. Let sit while preparing everything else so milk will curdle. About 10 minutes..
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and cinnamon..
- Melt vegan butter and add to milk along with vanilla and lemon extracts..
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined..
- Fold in blueberries..
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Fill all the way to the top with batter..
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean..
If you find this Vegan Blueberry Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.