Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed maple sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed maple sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed maple sweet potatoes recipe. To make mashed maple sweet potatoes you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed maple sweet potatoes:
- You need 4 of large sweet potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 c of softened butter.
- You need 1 c of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 c of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 c of maple syrup.
- You need 1 c of chopped pecans.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Take 1/4 c of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make Mashed maple sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×11 baking dish..
- Skin and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Steam the sweet potatoes until soft..
- Mash the warm sweet potatoes with the butter, cream, vanilla, brown sugar, salt, 1/2 c maple syrup, 1 c chopped pecans and eggs..
- Spread mashed sweet potato into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining 2 tbsp maple syrup and 1/4 c pecans..
- Bake sweet potatoes in preheated oven until heated through, about 30-35 minutes..
Transfer the mashed sweet potatoes to a microwave-safe dish or serving bowl and cover with foil. Share: Rate this Recipe Plain baked sweet potatoes are great; this way of preparing them is sublime. Serve with turkey dishes, along with cold apple or cranberry sauce. The woody sweetness of maple syrup marries beautifully with sweet potatoes' bright acidity. With plenty of butter, this rich, decadent side dish elevates Drain potatoes and return to saucepan; add butter, syrup, cinnamon, and season with salt and pepper; mash with a potato masher and serve with.
If you find this Mashed maple sweet potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.