Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut chicken adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut chicken adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut chicken adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken adobo recipe. To cook coconut chicken adobo you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut chicken adobo:
- Use of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Provide of rice vinegar.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- Prepare of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need of whole black peppercorns.
- Get of bay leaves.
- You need of can coconut milk.
Instructions to make Coconut chicken adobo:
- Trim any excess fat and skin from the chicken thighs and put them in a large mixing bowl. Combine all the other ingredients except for the coconut milk and pour onto the chicken. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a large pan on medium heat. Add a cup of water and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 30 minutes..
- Remove the chicken and pat the thighs dry. Strain the sauce through a sieve, saving the garlic. Skim as much oil as you can from the surface of the sauce..
- Put the sauce back in the pan and turn the heat up to high. Let simmer until only about a cup of sauce remains. Stir the coconut milk into the pan and turn the heat back down to medium. Let cook for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to low to keep the sauce warm while you finish the chicken..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Add the chicken and garlic and sear until crisped. Eat with freshly steamed rice, with a generous dressing of sauce..
This is best served over steamed rice with fresh avocado and a side of beans. In a pot, combine together chicken pieces, vinegar, water, bay leaf, chopped garlic, grated ginger, salt and pepper and without stirring, bring to a boil over high heat. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cooking Procedures : Cook the chicken together with the rest of the ingredients except the soy sauce and the coconut milk. When the chicken is almost done, add soy sauce.
If you find this Coconut chicken adobo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.