Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate muffins recipe. You can have chocolate muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate muffins:
- Provide 250 g of plain flour.
- Take 25 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Take 80 g of dark brown or muscovado sugar.
- You need 210 g of buttermilk.
- Provide 110 g of sunflower or rapeseed oil.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Get 130 g of milk, white or a mix of chocolate, chopped (or the same amount of chocolate chips).
- Provide of pearl sugar for sprinkling (optional).
Steps to make Chocolate muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/gas 5. Butter each hollow in a muffin tin or line them with paper cases..
- Sift the flour with the cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarb of soda into a large bowl, stir in the sugar making sure you get rid of any lumps. Add the chocolate chips to the flour mix..
- In another bowl beat the egg with the buttermilk, vanilla extract and the oil until well combined..
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry mix only until just combined, don’t over mix..
- Spoon the mixture into paper cases – this will make 12 large muffins. Sprinkle with pearl sugar, if using..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Leave in the tin for 5 minutes, then remove and cool on a wire rack..
A couple teaspoons of batter per cup is plenty. These richly chocolate muffins are made entirely from scratch using cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Read on for tips on how to get soft, fluffy muffins every. You're sure to have a good day These delicious, dark chocolate muffins aren't over the top sweet, so you won't feel too guilty. This is the best Chocolate Muffin Mix recipe that makes wonderfully rich chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious!
If you find this Chocolate muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.