Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta Carbonara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Carbonara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta carbonara recipe. To make pasta carbonara you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Get 250 g of spaghetti (or any other pasta).
- Provide 125 g of bacon.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 of table spoons of shredded parmesan cheese (or pasta cheese).
- Use 1 of tooth of garlic.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
Instructions to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Put water for pasta to boil, add a pinch if salt.
- Meanwhile Peelgarlic, smash it a little bit with flat side of your knife, so it gives more flavor. Add olive oil to your pan and add garlic there.
- Add diced bacon and keep on medium heat until gets crunchy flipping from time to time. Remove garlic and set aside. It doesn’t have to be hot..
- Once water start boiling put your pasta to cook.
- Meanwhile make a sauce. Mix eggs with cheese, add a little salt and pepper. Don’t add too much salt as bacon is already salted. Mix well. If mixture is too thick you can add a little water from pasta, dont add very hot water because eggs will start to cook..
- Ones your pasta is ready add it to the bacon and mix well, then add egg mixture while mixing. Eat right away!.
If you find this Pasta Carbonara recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.