Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shawarma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma recipe. You can cook shawarma using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shawarma:
- Prepare 5 pieces of chicken parts.
- Take 1 of small cucumber.
- Provide Half of baby cabbage.
- Provide of carrots.
- You need of Onion.
- Get of Garlic.
- Use of Seasoning.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- Use of Paprika.
- Provide of Shawarma bread (see previous post for recipe).
Instructions to make Shawarma:
- Set your ingredients..
- Cook ur chicken with onion, garlic n seasoning till tender..
- Mix ur cabbage carrot n onion In a bowl..
- Wash ur cabbage n shred. Grate ur carrots, slice onion and cut ur chicken into small pieces (without d bone).
- Mix ketchup, mayonnaise and little paprika..
- Take one of ur shawarma bread spread d ketchup mix..
- Add cabbage carrot n onion, den add ur chicken den ur cucumber.
- Roll n repeat d procedure till u r done the all d shawarma bread..
- Arrange n toast for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes ur shawarma is done.
If you find this Shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.