Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's creamy seafood spread on bagels & crostinis recipe. You can cook mike's creamy seafood spread on bagels & crostinis using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis:
- Provide of ● For The Seafood [all seafood fine chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of King Crab Leg Meat.
- You need 1 Cup of Lobster Tail Meat.
- Get 1 Cup of Flaked Salmon.
- You need 1 Cup of Shrimp.
- Provide 1/4 of Lemon Juiced.
- Prepare of ● For The Creams [all room temp].
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Dill Weed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Sour Cream.
- Take of ● For The Vegetables [all vegetables fine chopped or minced].
- Use 1/3 Cup of Celery.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Provide of ● For The Seasonings.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Celery Seeds.
- You need of ● For The Breads.
- You need of Assorted Fresh Toasted Bagles.
- Prepare of Stonefire Naan Breads.
- Use of Assorted Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of Fresh Quality Crostinis.
- You need of Sliced Lemon Wedges.
Instructions to make Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis:
- Fine chop your seafood..
- Fine chop your vegetables and add to seafood. Mix well..
- Mix everything else together well and chill for a few hours..
- Smear on bagles, crostinis or, quality crackers..
- Fresh Stonefire Naan Breads pictured..
- Fresh crostinis pictured..
- Garnish with fresh chives and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.