Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy steamed eggplant & tofu salad with ginger soy sauce recipe. You can cook spicy steamed eggplant & tofu salad with ginger soy sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce:
- Get 1 of eggplant (you can use more).
- Provide 1 pack of silk tofu (optional).
- You need of Sliced bell peppers (optional).
- Prepare of Sliced jalapeño (optional).
- Use of Chopped cilantro or green onion as your preferred.
- Use of Seasoning:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce (less or more).
- Use of Chopped Thai chili (optional) you can substitute with chili flakes if you like.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger powder or you can use fresh grated ginger.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Chicken powder or mushrooms powder.
- Get of Sesame oil (I don’t use).
Instructions to make Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce:
- Boil a water in the steamer. Wash the eggplant drain up and cut into 3-4” long..
- Rinse and pat dry the tofu. Cut it as you desired..
- When the water is boiled then place the eggplants and tofu, steam for about 10-12 minutes until the eggplant cooked through or soft. (You can steam the eggplant and tofu separately if you want).
- Transfer out and arrange it into a plate. Sprinkle bell paper and jalapeño on top..
- Make a sauce by adding soy sauce, ginger, chicken powder in the bowl. Mixed well. Add chopped Thai chili or clili flakes and sesame oil if you use it. Add half of the cilantro. Combined well, and pour on top the eggplant salad..
- Lastly sprinkle the rest of the cilantro as a decoration. And it’s done ✅ Enjoy the Spicy Steamed eggplant and tofu salad along with ginger soy sauce..
- ❤️Happy Cooking❤️.
If you find this Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.