Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike’s easy guacamole recipe. To make mike’s easy guacamole you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Take 6 of medium avocados. Make sure they’re soft all the way through, removing any bad spots.
- You need 1/2-1 of medium SWEET onion depending on your taste. You can always add more. I prefer the whole thing.
- Take 5 of small or 2-3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes. Very red inside. Pink just won’t do.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic salt to taste. I use roughly.
Instructions to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Scoop out the avocados into the bowl..
- Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl..
- Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir..
- Taste often as you slowly add the rest of the onions and tomatoes, and more garlic salt, stirring as you go. I usually end up adding in all of the onion and tomatoes, and roughly 1-2 tablespoons of garlic salt..
- Serve with tortilla chips!.
- Good to eat immediately, but better when refrigerated for at least an hour to let the flavors sink in. When you store it, take a piece of plastic wrap, coat one side with lemon or lime juice, and place that side down directly on the guacamole inside the bowl, pressing it down firmly to squeeze most of the air out. This will help prevent the color turning..
If you find this Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.