Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Momos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Momos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Momos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken momos recipe. To make chicken momos you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Momos:
- Use 300 gm of stuffing chicken mince.
- Use 1/4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Provide 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour (maida) for wrap/ outer cover.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need as required of Water for kneading dough.
Instructions to make Chicken Momos:
- Mix together all the stuffing ingredients for the filling in a bowl and keep it aside..
- In a bowl sift flour and salt,add oil and enough water to knead into a firm dough. Cover and keep aside. knead the dough once again and form 12 lime sized balls..
- Roll the dough into a flat thin circle, place the 1/2 tbsp of filling in the center,.
- Fold the wrap to halfand pinch the corner.
- Hold one side ofwrap from the center and fold like pleats (like sari pleats) till you complete the circle.
- Press all the pleats together and twist..
- Cut out the extra dough as shown in pic prepare the remaining momos in the similar way..
- Arrange them an inch apart and steam for 15minutes..
- Garnish with crisp noodles & serve with sweet chilli dip.
If you find this Chicken Momos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.