Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oats muffins vegan recipe. To make banana oats muffins vegan you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Use 2 of medium sized over-ripe Bananas.
- You need 1 cup of rolled Oats.
- Prepare 3/4 of whole Wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
- Use 1/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water as needed.
Instructions to make Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Grease the muffin tray with some oil & dust with some flour. Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Sift the dry ingredients whole wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add rolled oats too and mix well. Keep aside..
- Blend the wet ingredients Bananas, Jaggery, Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil till smooth & creamy. Now combine the wet mixture to the dry ingredients to make a smooth muffin batter by adding little water(if required). Add chocolate chips too and mix well everything..
- Pour it into the muffin tray and top it with some more oats, chocolate chips. Bake it at 180°c for 20-25 mins or untill the toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove from tray & let it cool down. Enjoy this delicious small treat with your kids and' family!.
These vegan and gluten free banana oatmeal muffins are perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack. Enjoy this flavorful muffin with a hot cup of coffee or Oat flour made from certified gluten free oats is gluten free. The issue is that oats are often grown and processed in areas with wheat and other. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans. Banana muffins are an ideal use of overripe bananas and are great for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert.
If you find this Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.