Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Dinner recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple dinner recipe. To cook simple dinner you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Dinner:
- Provide 1/4 of cabbage.
- You need 1/4 kg of meat.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Take of Dhania.
- You need 1 of hoho.
- Get 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Simple Dinner:
- Steam the raw meat in water for about 15min to soften the meat..
- Slice 1 onion and 1/2 of the pilipili hoho into small pieces and add on top of the steamed meat.Let it cook for about 5min..
- Chop some of the dhania into small pieces and add on top of fried meat.Add a pinch of salt and let it cook for 1min..
- Cut the remaining onion in a different cooking dish and add cooking oil to it.Let it cook till the onions are golden brown.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and the remaining hoho and cook for 2min.
- Add the sliced cabbage to the mixture and mix.Add salt to taste and let the mixture cook for 5min.
- Add the remaining sliced dhania to the mixture and let it cook for 1min..
- Food is ready to eat😊Serve while hot with a piece of ugali🍚 then later a cup of mango juice.
If you find this Simple Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.