Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan french toast / non fried veggies bread pakoras recipe. To cook vegan french toast / non fried veggies bread pakoras you need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras:
- Use 2 Cups of Chickpea flour or Gram Flour.
- Get 2 pinch of asafoetida (optional).
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Garlic (Grated or paste).
- Take 1 Tsp of Ginger (Grated).
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1/2 Cup of finely chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of peas Paste.
- Provide 1 Cup of Grated Zucchini.
- Prepare of Some chopped coriander leaves (optional).
- You need 4 of Whole Grain bread.
Steps to make Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras:
- To start with take 2 cups of chickpea flour or gram flour in a bowl..
- Add all the Dry spices to it and mix everything well..
- Now start adding water to make a smooth batter..
- Make sure there are no lumps..
- Now add all the greens (you can use any vegetables of your choice but in a grated or paste form).
- Combine everything well..
- Add more water if the batter is too thick. (should not be too thick or too watery).
- Cut your breads into 4 pieces.
- Grease your pan with little ghee or oil (1-2 tsp if using non stick or 1/2 -1 tbsp if normal pan).
- Dip bread in the batter and place them one by one in the pan..
- Cook on low to medium flame until it's golden brown from both the sides..
- I have tried two versions so far. This one is with zucchini and carrots..
- Enjoy them with your favorite Chutney or Sauce😋.
- Will see you soon with another interesting recipe till then Happy cooking 😀.
If you find this Vegan French toast / Non Fried Veggies Bread Pakoras recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.