Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect breakfast egg rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect breakfast egg rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to breakfast egg rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast egg rolls recipe. You can have breakfast egg rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook breakfast egg rolls:
- Use 1/2 lb of sausage.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Provide 10 slice of bacon.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- You need 1 packages of egg rolls.
- Take 2 cup of frying oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup (optional).
Instructions to make breakfast egg rolls:
- Brown sausage. if you are adding maple syrup, do this 3/4 of the way through browning..
- once its fully cooked, add eggs and scramble until cooked. cook bacon..
- empty mixture into bowl. take egg rolls and add 2 tbls. of mixture to wrap. add a slice of bacon and a pinch of cheese.
- wrap as you would an egg roll seal with a dab of water and set aside. continue until you have all wraps done..
- heat oil on medium high heat. fry egg rolls untill golden brown making sure to flip them..
- you can freeze and refrigerate these for a quick breakfast:).
If you find this breakfast egg rolls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.