L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN). Creamy and delicious vegan potato leek soup! This hearty and comforting meal is filling, satisfying and will have you coming back for more! And potatoes in a soup, well that's always a winner!
It's really simple to make and very budget friendly. Simmer until the potatoes are starting to break down and the soup is thick and creamy. So simple, and such a lovely family dinner, plus it reheats perfectly so leftovers are great for enjoying throughout the.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- You need 1 tsp of turmaric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumine seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asforditha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3 each of potatoes precutted (1/2)size..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oats.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya oil.
Potatoes and chives are like peanut butter and jelly. They're just so delicious and happy together. The Potato Chive Soup recipe has a fresh herb flavor that is delightful. When blending if the soup is too thick add a small amount of water or vegetable broth at a time until the desired thickness is achieved.
L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) step by step
- This is very simple and tastey with very less spices. people who are wait watcher can enjoy this meal in afternoon. yummy and delicious recipe is in fornt of you form north India..
- Now lit your gas stove slowly put a boiling pan and heat it under medium flame ..
- Now add soya oil, n the boiling pan suit all the ingredients like cumine seeds, and asforditha.
- Now add washed precutted potatoes in the pan and stir fry it for 2 minutes. Then add turmeric Powder and black pepper powder and salt to taste or quantity mentioned..
- Stir fry it for 3-2 minutes constantly. So that all the ingredients mixes well with ease. Put the oats in it and again fry it for few minutes ..
- Pour the water in it and let it boil for 8-9 minutes boiling depends upon the size of potatoes you take and the hardness of water..
- Keep aside and transfer it to 2 serving bowls ..
- Now this is the soup in serving bowl serve iit with your toung out …..ha… ha ha …..
Vegan Potato Soup – Recipe Notes: I usually use a hand-held immersion blender to purée my soups. I think it's the easiest way and you can blend it straight in the pot. For a chunky vegan potato soup you could reserve some of the cooked potatoes and leek and re-add it to the soup after blending. All of these vegan potato soup recipes are oil-free, gluten-free and just a few ingredients each! Easy to make and full of flavor!
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN). If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, entertain read us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com