Alaca Soup (Vegan).
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Alaca Soup (Vegan) for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Alaca Soup (Vegan) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alaca Soup (Vegan)
- It’s of chickpeas.
- It’s of green lentil.
- Prepare of bulgur wheat (course).
- It’s of white onions.
- Prepare of Swiss Chard.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- Prepare of red paprika peppers.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of pomegranate molasses or 1 lemon.
- You need of Dried ground mint.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of Crushed Red Pepper.
Alaca Soup (Vegan) instructions
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 30 min in 10 cups of water.
- Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low.
- Cut the onions as circles and add in with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook for 25 min..
- In a frying pan, sautee the chards in olive oil together with dried mint for 5 min.
- Add the sauteed chards and pomegranate molasses or lemon into the soup and cook for 10 more min on low heat..
- Serve with toast bread in a deep bowl.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Alaca Soup (Vegan). If you have questions or requests concerning this article, make smile contact us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com