Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce
- It’s 3 lb of Meatballs.
- You need 16 oz of Tomatoes- fresh, frozen or canned (I used frozen).
- It’s 1 small of Diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 of Cubes chicken or beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Water.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Instant potatoes.
Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce instructions
- Dice up your onion and add to crock pot. Add everything else and give it a stir. Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or LOW for 4-5 hours..
- I added the instant potato to give it some thickness (thank you "paula.popper" for that idea!!).
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep amused gain access to us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later.