Fruity Crockpot chicken.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Fruity Crockpot chicken for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Fruity Crockpot chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruity Crockpot chicken
- Prepare 10 of frozen pre cooked grilled chicken tenders.
- You need 12 oz of mango peach salsa (small jar).
- It’s 8 oz of crushed pineapple drained.
- Prepare 16 oz of tri bean blend, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of frozen onions and peppers.
- Prepare 1 envelope of 90 second brown rice.
Fruity Crockpot chicken step by step
- Add all ingreduents to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over brown rice.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Fruity Crockpot chicken. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it anew later.