Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker
- You need 2 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce (reduced sodium recommended).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar (apple cider vinegar works also).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of sesame oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- You need of Optional Garnishes :.
- You need of ·Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of ·Scallions.
Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker step by step
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Trim the fat off the chicken breasts and place in the slow cooker..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and pepper..
- Pour sauce over the chicken and place the lid on. Cook on low for 6-8 hours OR on high for 3-4 hours (times may vary depending on how hot your slow cooker gets)..
- Once chicken is tender and falling apart, take it out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks. Set aside. This is also a good time to cook rice or veggies (whatever you'd like to serve on the side.).
- Move the sauce carefully from the slow cooker into a medium saucepan. In a small bowl or in the measuring cup, whisk together the cornstarch and cold water until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Then whisk that slurry into the sauce. Bring to a boil over med-high heat and simmer until thickened (should be a syrupy consistency). This will only take a few minutes..
- Pour sauce over the shredded chicken and toss to combine. Top individual servings with green onions and sesame seeds, if you'd like..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later.