Matt's slow cooked BBQ pulled chicken. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. Cover the chicken with ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
Using the paddle attachment, set the stand mixer to medium speed. BBQ Pulled Chicken is the way to go for any gathering. Amy's Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Chicken is a great way to put your Crockpot to use.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Matt's slow cooked BBQ pulled chicken for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Matt's slow cooked BBQ pulled chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matt's slow cooked BBQ pulled chicken
- You need 1 bottle of Reggae Reggae BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 jar of caramelised onion and balsamic vinegar chutney (250g).
- Prepare 950 g of chicken.
- It’s Pinch of Tescos chicken and steak seasoning.
- It’s 1/3 packet of Grillstock seasoning (can substitute).
Our easy pulled chicken recipe can be made in the Instant Pot or slow cooker to suit your preference. This easy, flavorful four-ingredient pulled chicken is great for those busy weeknights during the back-to-school season. Make it low and slow in the slow cooker or fast and furious in the. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's actually been my go-to dinner option for the past few Until then I'm sharing this well-tested and well-loved pulled chicken recipe, It tastes great on a fresh roll but I also enjoy eating it by the forkful out of.
Matt's slow cooked BBQ pulled chicken instructions
- Combine the Reggae Reggae BBQ sauce, caramelised onion chutney, water (refill the BBQ bottle and use that much), and various spices of your choosing. The Grillstock seasoning can be replaced with any generic "BBQ mixed spices pack" or a mix of paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic, salt, pepper..
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker. Pour the sauce over the chicken..
- Cook the chicken on a low heat for 5 hours. Shred the chicken, and stir back into the sauce in the slow cooker. Let sit for one more hour!.
Before cooking, you can make this slow cooker BBQ pulled pork recipe as a freezer to crockpot meal. The best Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe! Tender and flavorful pulled pork is so easy to make in your crockpot. Shredded slow-simmered chicken in a tangy homemade BBQ sauce. This video shows you how to make shredded BBQ chicken in your slow cooker.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Matt's slow cooked BBQ pulled chicken. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, keep busy get into us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it anew later.