BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken
- It’s 6 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 C of prepared Ranch salad dressing(I used Hidden Valley).
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3/4 C of BBQ sauce of choice.
- It’s 10-12 of jarred jalapeno slices and 1/4 C brine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of BBQ seasoning (I used brown sugar bourbon by McCormick).
BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken step by step
- Spray your slow cooker and add chicken. Add all remaining ingredients and cook on low for 6 hrs..
- After 6 hrs, shred with 2 forks. So good!!!!.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make laugh admittance us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later.