Pinneapple chicken crockpot.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Pinneapple chicken crockpot for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Pinneapple chicken crockpot using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pinneapple chicken crockpot
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 can of pinneapple chucks.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow onion.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of ginger (optional).
- Prepare 3 of chopped garlic cloves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of corn starch.
Pinneapple chicken crockpot step by step
- place raw chicken breasts on the bottom of crockpot. no need to season with salt, soy sauce takes care of that..
- mix pinneapples and juice from can, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and corn starch and pour over chicken..
- cook on low setting for 5 hours. I served with brown rice and sauteed zucchini (yellow and green).
- slice onion and red pepper and put into crockpot after 3 hours. putting in crockpot later prevents the veggies turning to mush.
- if you want thicker sauce, combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of water, mix, then add to sauce and allow it to thicken..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Pinneapple chicken crockpot. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, absorb approach us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once again later.