Herb Chicken Stew.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Herb Chicken Stew for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Herb Chicken Stew using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herb Chicken Stew
- It’s 404 g of chicken thigh fillet or chicken breasts.
- You need 600 g of freshly frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 500 g of baby potatoes.
- You need of Beef stock cubes Knorr 2.
- You need 600 g of onion (White).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rosemary,fresh.
- It’s of Bay Leaf 3 leaf.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Spices,Nutmeg,ground.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin Seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Spices,Fennel Seed 2 tsp.,whole.
- You need 8 dash of Table Salt.
- You need of Maybe some ground Black pepper.
Herb Chicken Stew instructions
- I put cold water in the Electric Slow Cooker,added the frozen chicken thigh fillets,frozen mixed vegetables,the mild spices,herbs an dried herbs,as well as the 2 stock cubes into the Slow Cooker and allowed it too continually cook for 23 hours..
- Then I peeled the baby potatoes and onions,washed them of course and then added them too the Electric Slow Cooker – added them to the rest of the stew..
- After the last minimum 3 hours,I enjoyed eating some of my homemade stew..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Herb Chicken Stew. If you have questions or requests almost this article, interest retrieve us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later.