Crockpot Beer Chicken.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Crockpot Beer Chicken for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Crockpot Beer Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer Chicken
- You need 4-5 of Chicken Breasts (frozen or fresh).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1 Can of Beer (I used Red's Green Apple Ale).
Crockpot Beer Chicken step by step
- Put All ingredients in crockpot.
- If Frozen cook on High 4-5 hrs or Low 8-10 hrs.
- If Fresh cook on High 3-4 hrs or Low 7-8 hrs.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crockpot Beer Chicken. If you have questions or requests around this article, interest admittance us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later.