Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- It’s of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- You need of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- You need of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, occupy entre us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it over later.