E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- You need 4 of Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 Jar of 16 oz.Salsa.
E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos instructions
- Mix Taco seasoning and Salsa.
- Put chicken in crock pot,Chicken CAN be frozen. cover with the combined Salsa and seasoning.
- Cook 8 to 10 hours on Low.
- 15 to 20 min prior to serving shred chicken breasts with 2 forks and mix well. Recover..
- Serve in hard or soft taco shells.I like soft flour shells.Add cheese,lettuce, Sour cream, etc..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, keep busy log on us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later.