Slow Cooker Curry Chicken.
Actually this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Slow Cooker Curry Chicken for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Slow Cooker Curry Chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Curry Chicken
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- It’s of medium onion, diced.
- You need of chopped carrots.
- Prepare of fresh ginger, minced.
- You need of can of coconut milk.
- It’s of can of tomato paste.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- It’s of chili powder.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Slow Cooker Curry Chicken step by step
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Slow Cooker Curry Chicken. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make laugh read us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once more later.