Crock pot Chicken enchiladas. Place chicken breasts and a large can of enchilada sauce into the slow cooker. Place a layer of tortillas on bottom. In a small mixing bowl, mix chicken and soup.
Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas are a quick and easy way to make a family (or crowd!) favorite! You can literally 'set it and forget it!'. Juicy shredded chicken & black beans are tossed with classic enchilada ingredients and layered or wrapped in corn tortillas.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Crock pot Chicken enchiladas for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Crock pot Chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Chicken enchiladas
- You need 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken.
- It’s 2 cans of mild red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Guacamole.
The fabulously tasty chicken filling is from my beloved Crock-Pot Chicken Taco recipe. This recipe makes a great big batch of delicious shredded chicken that is perfect for a ton of recipes, including this one. I love enchiladas but they can be a lot of work to make. Now you can easily enjoy all the flavors of traditional chicken enchiladas without all the work with this delicious and easy lazy day crock pot chicken enchiladas casserole recipe!
Crock pot Chicken enchiladas step by step
- Pour half can of enchilada sauce in bottom of crock pot add chicken pot remaining sauce to coat. Cook on high 2-3 hours..
- Fork shred chicken in sauce add 1 cup of shredded cheese. Sour to combined.. cook on high untill melted about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon cheesy chicken mixture onto flour tortillas and roll. Place tortillas seam side down on baking dish…
- Top rolled enchiladas with olives cheese and remaining can of enchilada sauce..
- Bake enchiladas in oven for 10 -15 minutes uncovered..
- Top with sour cream, guac, lettuce or any topping you like serve immediately.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I do! Now I could call this recipe a double crock pot recipe as the cooked chicken I used in this recipe is actually from our favorite crock pot shredded chicken recipe. You don't have to use that recipe to cook your chicken, any cooked chicken will work, however, we pretty much always keep it on hand, so that is what I tend to use. Place chicken in a pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Drain, allow chicken to cool, and cut into small pieces.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Crock pot Chicken enchiladas. If you have questions or requests almost this article, keep busy admission us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later.