Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔. Months ago, I posted a recipe for Melt in your Mouth Chicken. It ended up taking off and quickly becoming one of the most popular recipes on my blog!! Many of you tweaked it and tried new varieties (which I LOVED hearing the feedback)!
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray (or use my beloved Slow Cooker liners 🙂 and combine remaining ingredients in slow cooker. Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe. How to Make Melt-In-Your-Mouth-Chicken in a Crock Pot.
Literally this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔 for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 1 of large family pack Hot Italian sausages.
- You need 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of adobo seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
Mix together the rest of your ingredients, except for your rice, and pour over your chicken. Place sausages in a large skillet; cover with water. These hearty slow cooker sausage recipes are perfect for supper. It's such a good all-around dish, either for sandwiches like these or served with hot cooked spaghetti.
Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Place sausages in a pot with enough water to cover them, boil for about 30 minutes……
- Remove sausages from pot and let cool, when your able to comfortably handle them remove casings from sausages, discard casing and cut sausages into thirds, place into crockpot……..
- Place cut up chicken chunks into crockpot with sausages……Mix well…….
- Combine in crockpot: pasta sauce, garlic, tomato paste, parsley flakes, adobo, water, green pepper and onion, mix all well……
- Cook, covered on low heat for 6 hours……. Stir occasionally……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You can serve with your favorite pasta with Parmesan cheese or on top of some toasted buns !!! 😁.
Great recipe for Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔. Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken This super easy Crock Pot Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chicken recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser that will be asked for over and over again! Healthy Crockpot Recipes Slow Cooker Recipes Cooking Recipes Crockpot Meals Slow Cooker Huhn Crock Pot Cooking Clean Eating Snacks Favorite Recipes Super Easy. ifoodblogger.com Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken slow cooks to perfection in the best sweet and tangy homemade BBQ sauce. The chicken is so tender and just melts in your mouth with the most amazing flavor!
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔. If you have questions or requests re this article, make smile retrieve us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it another time later.