Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔. Serve shredded chicken on a sandwich with cheese. Add to a pasta salad or a vegetable salad for an easy dinner. Toss shredded chicken with barbecue sauce for a quick and easy BBQ shredded chicken sandwiches.
How to make Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Dressing Chicken. Slow Cooker Zesty Dressing Shredded Chicken. Zesty Italian Dressing Chicken is a yummy recipe you can put in the crock pot hours earlier then make into a fast and delicious meal!
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
- It’s 2 of small onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes(undrained).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s of Cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
There is so much you can do with this Slow Cooker Italian Shredded Chicken and it's so simple to make! In a crock pot, place the frozen chicken breasts, package of zesty Italian dry mix, and the whole jar of pepperoncinis. You can buy the whole pepperoncinis or the sliced ones. Use a fork to shred the chicken while it is cooking.
Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……
- Place chicken breast in a slow cooker…..
- Place your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic into crockpot, on top of chicken breast……
- Add to crockpot your diced tomatoes and white wine…..
- Now sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and parsley flakes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Gently shred chicken breast in your slow cooker and stir well……
- Serve over cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
The Best Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken – a delicious, easy slow cooker pulled chicken breast recipe that is great for tacos, salads, wraps, pastas, and more! Now the Crockpot shredded BBQ chicken is ready to be put back into the slow cooker and mixed with the sauce. There is no need to cook it any longer. Just leave the chicken on WARM until you are ready to serve it. For sandwiches piled high with Crockpot shredded BBQ chicken, I use a handy dandy trick I saw on some cooking show once.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please get into us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later.